Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream by Weleda
Where to buy it:
DISCLOSURE I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. My posts may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Super Pure by Glossier
Source: Super Pure by Glossier
Where to buy:
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. My posts may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
ALL TIGERS – Natural & Vegan Matte Liquid Lipstick 792 Pink – Escape The Ordinary
Why it’s worth it:
- 92.5% natural formula with 28% organic ingredients: Organic Castor Oil, Organic Gotu Kola, organic Carnauba, organic Corn, organic Coconut, organic Sunflower Oil;
- matte finish,
- intense color,
- long-lasting wear
- Vegan formula and carmine-free with zero animal or animal-based products
- ALL TIGERS is proud to be part of 1% FOR THE PLANET, as 1% of our sales goes to the protection of wild tigers and their ecosystem in Asia.
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, UNDECANE, TRIDECANE, CI 15850 (RED 6), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CI 15850 (RED 7), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SILICA, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, AQUA (WATER), CITRIC ACID, ALUMINA, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBYL PALMITATE
Where to buy:
100-200ml Water or Milk, depends how dense you want your smoothie
2 tbl spoons of Greek Yoghurt
1 tea spoon of Greek Original Honey
1 tea spoon of Grounded Cinnamon
1/4 cup Oats
1 tea spoon of Flaxseeds/chia seeds
10gr cocoa powder
- Cut fruits and vegetables into cube and put them into the blender.
- Add the milk/ water -> Tip: if you want your smoothie more thick in consistency, add more water or milk
- When it comes to milk you can use any type of milk of your preference – almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, etc.
- Add the Greek yogurt, organic Greek honey, ground cinnamon and oats.
- You can boost it with cocoa powder and some superfoods such as flaxseeds, chia seeds etc.
- Blend, and your smoothie is ready!