1/4 Spiced ginger,
1 crisp apple
3-4 leaves of spinach,
1/2 cup-1 cup of water/milk/coconut oil, depends how thick you want your smoothie (optional)
2 tbl spoons of greek yogurt
1 teaspoon of organic honey
1/2 teaspoon of grounded cinnamon
1/2 cup oats
Flaxseeds, chia seeds
- Cut fruits and vegetables equally and put them into the blender.
- Wash the spinach.
- If you have regular blender put your fruits first. If you have a personal blender where you flip the cup upside down the leafy greens are going first and the fruits should be last.
- Liquids, such as additional milk or water, are optional and depend on your blender. If you have powerful equipment which can blend well all the fruits, vegetables, and seeds, then you don’t need to add any liquid to your smoothie. If your blender doesn’t blend all the ingredients, you need to add water/milk/coconut oil.
- When it comes to milk you can use any type of milk of your preference – almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, etc.
- Add 2 tbl spoons of greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of organic honey, a bit of grounded cinnamon, 1/2 cup oats.
- You can boost it with some superfoods such as flaxseeds, chia seeds, blueberries, pomegranates and etc.
- Blend, and your smoothie is ready!